- Casement Windows
Omnitek Casements are door and window with hinged sash that swings in or out comprising either a side hung, top hung, bottom hung or a combination of these types. Omnitek casement door and windows open in an angle of 90o allowing it to maximize the breeze and control its direction. It also enable wide opening and visibility. Casement uPVC windows are one of the most popular and adapted window styles in India.
The types of Casement windows are:
- Single sash side hung casement windows These windows are the single sash side hinged windows with a sash that swing outward or inward to the right or left.
- French window / Double sash windows These are the windows with the pair of sash side hinged swings outward or inward and opens in the middle.
- Top hung windows These windows are hinged on the top and opens from the bottom generally outward. Top Hung window provides up to 50% ventilation area, as the hardware does not allow them to be fully opened. These windows are also known as ‘Awning Windows’.
- Bottom hung windows These windows are hinged at the bottom and opens from the top generally inward, providing 50 % ventilation area best suitable in the small openings of basements / bathrooms. These windows are also known as ‘Hopper Windows’.
- Bay Windows A bay window is a window space projecting outward from the main walls of a building and forming a bay in a room. These windows enlarge a room and create a large lighting area for your home. They create space inside that can be utilized for plants or a seat . The angles most commonly used on the inside corners of the bay are 90, 135 and 150 degrees .
- Arch Windows
- Fixed & Openable Combination Windows